Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco

Recently a friend told me that I should write a post everyday.  As you can tell, I have not, but I would like to start.  When I'm old, grey and boring, I would like to be able to look back on my life and remember that it was exciting at some point.  

In honor of Cinco de Mayo, here are 5 things that I'm obsessed right now.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



1. Call Me Maybe- At the moment I am obsessed with the song (and music video) "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. Remember the scene in Bring it On, where Kirsten Dunst's character blasted music and jumped on her bed?  That's how this song makes me feel!



2. Anastasia Steele - I just finished reading Fifty Shades of Grey and I am obsessed with the series!!  I love how the novel is written from a 21 year old girls perspective.  While reading, you are able to feel just what Anastasia feels, the anticipation, the nervousness, the love, and the want of Christian Grey.  All girls have gone through this "will he fall for me" feeling, and it's prominent in this book.  I also love how strong Ana is, being completely honest with Christian, and putting him in his place.  If only all women were this strong.  Plus, a little (or a lot) S & M never gets boring.  Right?

3. Couch to 5K- This August I would like to run a 5K.  I've always wanted to get into running, and I think now is the time!  A few people suggested this website Couch to 5K to help me train.  This was my first week, and I am in love with the plan!!  As simple as the workout is, it pushes me. 

4. Brad Goreski- For those of you who do not know Brad, he is a stylist for celebrities.  He started off working for Rachel Zoe, and now works for himself.  I recently read his book (and watched the first season of his new show Born to be Brad), and fell in love with him and his boyfriend.  Brad is so real and knows how to have a good time!  He started out in a little town in Canada and somehow made it to Hollywood, with his own show!!!  He gives hope to everyone.



5. Sheldon and Amy For those of you who do not watch Big Bang Theory, you are CRAZY!!!  This is one of the funniest shows on TV.  All the story lines are great, but what really makes the show is the relationship between Sheldon and Amy.  Words cannot describe their relationship.  Amy tries to have a somewhat adult relationship, whereas Sheldon wants a relationship based on a contract, and will not veer from the agreement.  I highly recommend everyone watch the whole series.  You can find it on Netflix on demand!

No comments:

Post a Comment