Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Books

Yesterday I went Garage Sale hopping and bought wayyyyy to many books!  You would think that with my Nook, I would stop buying books.  But nope.  Below is the list of ally my new books!  Please let me know what you would like to borrow.

A Room of One's Own- Virginia Woolf
Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy- Sharon Lathan
Loving Mr. Darcy- Sharon Lathan
My Dearest Mr. Darcy- Sharon Lathan
Bitter is the New Black- Jen Lancaster
Bright Lights, Big Ass- Jen Lancaster
Such A Pretty Fat- Jen Lancaster
The Queen's Fool- Philippa Gregory
The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own- Nina Garcia
Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult
She's Come Undone- Wally Lamb
Time of My Life- Allison Winn Scotch
The Dante Club- Matthew Pearl
Hot Pink- Susan Johnson
The Bell Jar- Sylvia Plath
Wasted- Marya Hornbacher
Vanishing Acts- Jodi Picoult
Night- Elie Wiesel
Girl, Interrupted- Susanna Kaysen
Little Earthquakes- Jennifer Weiner
Mr. Maybe- Jane Green


If you guys have read any of these books, please let me know what you thought about them.  I have a super long list of books to read, but if any of these are AMAZING, I will move it to the top of my list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment