Friday, May 28, 2010

New Month, New Season

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! I can't believe how quickly the year went. I still cannot believe that I graduated college over a year ago. I honestly have no idea where the time went. Life is going way too quickly for my liking, especially the month of May. This month has definitely been one of the best month's I have had in a while. I saw my sorority sisters at least twice every week, went to Rhode Island twice, finished my semester, and read an amazing book (Something Borrowed). The only downside to the month of May was missing the amazing spring weather, since it never appeared. It's either been really hot or really cold. Where is my wonderful spring weather that I'm soooo in love with?

And with the end of May comes the end of spring, and the beginning of summer. I am always excited Memorial Day weekend for the three months I have ahead of me. I always make long lists of what I want to do that summer, and I feel like I never do anything. Summer always passes me by. Not this summer. I am making it a point to do something every weekend (besides tanning). My friend and I have come up with a list of what sight seeing we want to do in New York and New Jersey. Hopefully starting this weekend or next weekend we will attempt something on our list. Of course we planned out what we want to do, and below is a list of what we have so far. I would love to hear what else you guys think we should do this summer! I refuse to let another summer pass me by.

I love living so close to New York City, but I find that I never take advantage of the close distance. I am excited to get started on my summer list, and hope to check each and every thing off.

MOMA
Empire State Building
Chelsea Brewery
Met
Bodies Exhibit
Guggenheim
Madam Tussads
New York Water Taxi
The Cloisters Museum and Garden
Blue Man Group
Botanical Gardens (NY/NJ)
Beer Gardens
Central Park Zoo
South Street Sea Port
SoHo-Shopping
NY Skyline Cruise
Shop Fifth Ave
Brooklyn Bridge
Williamsburg
Butterfield
Serendipity
Blockheads
Atlantic City

I hope everyone enjoys the wonderful weather this weekend, and is able to relax on their three days off from our hectic lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment